2. Desember

-Hva er det som er så bra med Bergensbølgen?
-Først og fremst kan du si at det er så mye bra band i Bergen. Du har jo: Pogo pops, garage, nickles and diamonds, snowflakes, The Incest victims, The ablino of the incest victims, Albinos of the new church, Sven Wonders and the sister of a mans got to do what a mans got to do, The kids with the parents of the social clients, the enemy of the government of the social clients, The shampas meteratatatataoi, du har clonk clank and the wiffy waffo wagons.....
- Du har sisters of sisters!
- Jamen de er jo oppløst..
- Jo, men de som er med i sisters of sisters har danna nye band som: sisters of mercy, sister of my sister, sisters of the uncle, my nephews sister, my sister is my mother, my mother is my sister, the dingo dongo dongo bango sisters, fucked by a horse sister, the sister of clank clonk and the wiffy waffy wagon.....


The Sjabby ones, Uti Vår Hage

Ingen kommentarer: